The Saudi Wildlife Authority portal places the confidentiality of its users 'and visitors' information at the top of the list of priorities, and the management of the portal makes every effort to provide a high quality service to all beneficiaries. Please note that the portal administration is not required to announce any updates to these terms and conditions.
Privacy of user information:
The privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us.We at Saudi Wildlife Authority believe that your personal information is private and confidential.We are therefore dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest standards of protection.This policy describes what personal information we collect, how we treat it and how we protect it.
Security of Personal Information:
The most important measures in place to protect the visitor personal information are:
- This privacy and confidentiality document is designed to help visitors and users understand the nature of the data collected from them when they visit the portal and how it is handled.
- The Portal Department shall take appropriate and appropriate measures to maintain the personal information it has securely protected against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, unauthorized modification and disclosure.
- Strict measures and measures to protect the security of information and technology we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and periodic updating of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed the standards.
- Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal information
Protect your privacy:
In order to help you protect your personal information, we recommend:
- Contact us immediately when you think someone has obtained your password, username, PIN, or other confidential information.
- Do not give confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
- Use a secure browser when you perform online transactions while closing unused applications on your network, and make sure your antivirus software is always up to date.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy principles, you can contact the portal administration via the contact form on the Contact Us page
- This portal may contain links to sites or portals that may use different ways to protect information and their privacy from the methods used by us.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall the Saudi Wildlife Authority be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exceptional damages arising out of the use or inability to use this website. This requirement applies whether the alleged liability is contractual or default, negligence or any other form of legal liability.
In the event of a service interruption arising from force majeure, the Saudi Wildlife Authority shall not be liable for such damages or any damages related thereto.